Washing and Disinfection Units
- These cleverly designed all-in-one units feature a washer-disinfector, slop sink, wash basin, storage space and work surfaces – a great way to optimize all the processes in a utility room
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel components provide the reassurance of perfect hygiene
- Waterborne bacteria don't stand a chance thanks to the 'whirl effect' in the slop sink
- The intelligent combination of a bedpan washer-disinfector, slop sink, hand wash basin and work surfaces creates a more ergonomic working environment
- Wall-mounted variant saves space and fits neatly into the existing room layout
- Better compliance with hand hygiene guidelines thanks to undercounter solutions that combine a bedpan washer-disinfector and hand wash basin in a single, compact unit
- Patented control of the freely selectable A0 value (60 to 3,000) and monitoring by temperature sensors which cross-check each other's readings guarantee disinfection safety
When space is a squeeze, this compact combined care unit comes into its own.Combine the SAN 14 with a TopLine 40, for example, to create a clever solution with a slop sink unit, a cabinet cleaning and disinfection appliance and a handy table top. That gives you plenty of room to get the job done, even in small utility rooms. The cleaning and disinfection appliance assures hygiene safety. The slop sink unit for hygiene purposes comes without a flushing rim, eliminating the gap that could otherwise provide a breeding ground for waterborne bacteria and biofilms.
The SAN 20 W is an all-in-one system incorporating a cleaning and disinfection appliance, a slop sink unit, a large-dimension wash basin and a roomy cupboard space. With everything neatly contained under the counter, there's plenty of room left to mount bedpan and urine bottle racks on the wall. That keeps clean care utensils safely out of the way of work and protects them from re-contamination with dangerous hospital pathogens. The wash basin is inset and extra large.