- Low water consumption - as low as 0.28 gallons per rack
- Standard Waste Air Heat Recovery System reduces energy use and cools exhaust
- Pumped final rinse ensures consistent results
- Double-wall, insulated construction conserves energy and provides a cool-to-the-touch exterior
- Onboard microprocessor controls provide real-time operating information, selectable speeds and advanced diagnostics
- Optional, revolutionary blower dryer uses only 3 kW of heating energy
Using warm waste air to preheat the incoming water reduces your energy costs while cooling the exhaust air.
Other standard features include optimally-positioned wash arms made out of stainless steel and come with attached end caps that can't be lost during cleaning. The double-wall insulated construction creates a cooler working environment and gives you additional energy savings. The K-Tronic rack conveyors incorporate a large separation between the wash and rinse areas that eliminates splashing of soiled water on sanitized ware.
The MEIKO K-Tronic rack conveyor will get your dishes sparkling clean every time!
* If the appliance is connected to the cold water supply and / or at a short basket exchange time, the time necessary to reach hygienic rinsing temperatures can be extended.
Product lines and configurations may vary from one country to the next due to statutory requirements or other reasons. Please check with your local trade partner. They will be happy to find a machine that meets your specific requirements.
Date: 03.2017. Technical modifications reserved.