- Low water consumption - as low as 0.37 gallons per rack
- For maximum dishware flexibility, available in all standard rack conveyor lengths and two different heights
- Rugged, reliable electromechanical controls make operation and deliming a snap
- Synchronized side-drive system results in an unobstructed lower wash for superior performance
- Large separation between wash and rinse avoids splashing of soiled water onto clean ware
- Double-wall, insulated construction conserves energy and provides a cool-to-the-touch exterior
The K-Series provides standard components that are not available from the competition - not even as options. These include flush stainless steel walls, permit island installations, and double-wall insulated construction - all provide a safer and more efficient working environment.
K-Series dishwashers include a large separation between the wash and rinse areas that eliminates splashing of soiled water on sanitized ware. Wash arms are pre-assembled into easily-removed manifolds, and feature captivated end caps that can't be lost during cleaning. The external lever-operated drain handle and large, easily-removed pan strainers also ease cleanup.
MEIKO has multiple dishwashers available with varying prewash and wash tank sizes to fit the needs of your kitchen. The K-Series dishwashers are also available in a right-to-left or left-to-right configuration. Download the product brochure or contact your local sales representative for more information.
* If the appliance is connected to the cold water supply and / or at a short basket exchange time, the time necessary to reach hygienic rinsing temperatures can be extended.
Product lines and configurations may vary from one country to the next due to statutory requirements or other reasons. Please check with your local trade partner. They will be happy to find a machine that meets your specific requirements.
Date: 03.2017. Technical modifications reserved.